This was surprisingly good, especially considering I don't like Zucchini. But we have a bunch of it from the CSA and there are only so many loaves of Zucchini Bread one can make. So I gave it a try. And I'll do it again. It was that good.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, to taste (Lawry's or Johnny's)
- 1/3-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, to taste (and size of zucchini)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean the medium (or large-ish, if you like your squash as I do!) zucchinis well, cut the ends off, and slice them lengthwise into quarters so that you have eight pieces.
- Coat the bottom of a baking dish with the olive oil and place the zucchini pieces in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning salt (I sometimes lightly spray the zucchini with pan spray before sprinkling on the seasoning salt), then with the Parmesan cheese.
- Place uncovered in the oven and bake for 20 minutes on 350 degrees F.